Athletic Movement and Performance Testing
Whether you are a recreational or competitive athlete, return to sport is much more involved than a general orthopedic program. Athletes have needs that are very precise to a sport, therefore your sports injury needs to have a PRECISE treatment program with a goal to get you BACK IN ACTION. In the Athletic Movement and Performance Testing (AMPT) program, we work closely with our athletic clients by providing a comprehensive wellness and fitness program that incorporates sport specific performance treatments to get you BACK IN THE GAME. Whether you are injured and looking to get back into sport or you are simply looking to improve your performance in sport, we can provide a guided treatment and training program based on your individual movement pattern. We have worked with athletes at all levels- pee wee, junior/high school, collegiate, professional, or even the weekend warrior. If you love sports, this program is for you!
Some of the highlights of our Athletic Movement and Performance Testing include:
- Sport Specific Training
- Professional Video Analysis performed by our movement specialists
- Ask about our Video Analysis Program!
- Jump program for the athlete returning to advanced movements
- Baseline Testing and Functional Movement Screening for injury prevention
- Concussion Baseline Testing
- See our Concussion Center services page!
- Wellness and Fitness Programs
Sports athletes we may see include (but not limited to):
- Whether it’s sprinting in sport or long distance training
- For more information, check out our Packages and Pricing for full a comprehensive running analysis.
- Overhead athletes including:
- Swing analysis and training